Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Desserts


I love every holiday, but Thanksgiving is one of my favorites. I love being together as a family and spending quality time together. I also really enjoy Thanksgiving food - turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies, and dessert. As much as I love the main course, I always save room for dessert. Here's a round-up of desserts suitable for Thanksgiving that I've posted on As Good As Gluten over the past year.

Pies

Apple Pumpkin Salted Caramel Pie - this is the ultimate pie for Thanksgiving. It's a new pie recipe I created this year, and it is the pie I'm taking to all family Thanksgiving gatherings. Heavenly!

Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Streusel Pie with Rum Whipped Topping - this pie is delicious, and was the winning pie at my family's Thanksgiving Pie Cook-Off last year.

Apple Cranberry GF Pie - the combination of apples and pears in this pie make it a favorite from last year.

Apple-Pear Cranberry GF Pie - the only way to improve upon the delicious Apple Cranberry Pie above is to add pears!

Pear Custard Pie - this crustless pie is rich, decadent, and easy to prepare for Thanksgiving.

Cookies
GF Snickerdoodles - this is one of my family's favorite cookie recipes and a must-have for the holidays.

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles - a delicious fall twist on the classic Snickerdoodle.

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies - these are one of my husband's favorite cookies; he loves the flavor combination.

Chocolate Pumpkin Pizookie (Flourless) - I could go on and on about how incredibly irresistible this pizookie is! As a bonus, it's fairly healthy.

Desserts
GF Apple Cream Cheese Crisp - my in-laws love this unique apple crisp and it is a frequent request.

Pumpkin Pie Mousse - this tastes like Pumpkin Pie heaven. It's my brother's favorites and I already have the ingredients to make it later this week.

Stuffed Apple รก la Mode - a quick and easy recipe that packs all of the delicious apple pie flavors into a stuffed apple.

Caramel Apple S'mores - a unique and tasty spin on the classic s'more.

Muffins
Cranberry Relish Muffins - the perfect way to use up leftover cranberry relish/sauce.

GF Apple Pumpkin Streusel Muffins - this is among one of my first gluten-free baking experiences. They are delicious, and I'm grateful my photography skills have improved!

GF Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins - if you love the combination of pumpkin and chocolate, you'll love these amazing muffins!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Lauren

0 comments: