Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mexican Ice Cream Sundae

I realized today that I'm a food blogger and have failed to blog about my favorite food - ICE CREAM!! I love ice cream so much that I found a job I love (in the marketing research field) for a great ice cream company that makes amazing ice cream!

I recieved this month's issue of "Every Day with Rachael Ray" today and saw her recipe for Mexican Ice Cream Sundaes. Since I just happened to have a container of Blue Bunny Dulce de Leche ice cream in the freezer, I immediately went to the kitchen to prepare my evening treat. This Mexican Ice Cream Sundae is a flavor explosion in each and every bite! Each flavor combines together nicely to make a delicious, indulgent treat.

Ingredients:
·A few scoops of Dulce de Leche ice cream
·Chocolate sauce, warmed
·A pinch of cinnamon
·A handful of salted cashews

Directions:
Drizzle chocolate sauce over ice cream and top with cinnamon and cashews.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? This is a tough question to ask an ice cream lover, but if I had to pick only one flavor to eat forever, it would be Mint Chocolate Chip.

I've also shared this recipe on: This Week's Craving