Friday, March 11, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies (Crockpot)

I made these crockpot brownies from Stephanie's blog A Year of Slow Cooking a month or so ago for dinner guests. I was surprised that you could successfully make brownies in the crockpot! My brownies turned out quite well, minus the burnt edges.

We thought the Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies tasted more like a cookie bar than a brownie. Stephanie's recipe is really good and we ate it all, but it had too much peanut butter flavor for us to probably make again. If I made this recipe again, I'd probably add less butter and peanut butter and substitute brown sugar for part of the granulated sugar.

Visit Stephanie's blog here for the recipe and for her brownie picture (it definitely looks more appetizing than mine)! :)

1 comments:

Blue Lou said...

You have AMAZING recipes...

Here is a blog award because youre so great!

http://thefibromyalgiaendometriosistheo.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blog-award-time.html