Saturday, December 10, 2011

Homemade Blackberry Jam

This is the simplest 2 ingredient jam recipe. It's purely delicious!

Last year, I made freezer jam for the first time. It was simply amazing and the best strawberry jam I'd ever had. I vowed never to go back to store-bought jam again. A few weeks ago, I ran out of homemade strawberry freezer jam and needed to quickly make more jam. I had a few containers of blackberries on hand and sugar, but no pectin. I came across this recipe from Savory Sweet Life and it was perfect for me. It's so simple that it only requires 2 ingredients, neither of which are pectin or canning equipment! For simplicity, I chose to keep all of the seeds in the jam. I also only used equal parts of crushed blackberries and sugar.


 Click here for the Blackberry Jam recipe from Savory Sweet Life

0 comments: