Friday, May 18, 2012

Lemon and Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes

These delectable Lemon and Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes are deliciously flavored with a hint of lemon present in every fluffy bite.

I love flourless gluten free recipes, but I've been hesitant to try ricotta pancakes because I don't care for ricotta too much. I recently saw an episode of the "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the Food Network and Giada De Laurentiis was raving about Lemon and Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes. This was the final push I needed to try ricotta pancakes. I used this recipe as the base and added a half of a cup of frozen blueberries to the batter. While it took me a few tries to get the hang of cooking these delicate pancakes, it was easy and the outcome was delectable!


Click here for Gluten Free Ricotta Lemon Pancake recipe from The Baking Beauties

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look delicious.