Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chicken and Pepper Kabobs with Easy Stovetop Mac & Cheese

This meal was simple to prepare and tasted great. Mike made Chicken and Pepper Kabobs on the grill, and I made Easy Stovetop Mac & Cheese for a side dish.

I have quite a few mac & cheese recipes, but I think you can never have too many mac & cheese recipes. I even have two stovetop mac & cheese recipes - Saucepan GF Mac & Cheese and Revolutionary GF Mac & Cheese, but I couldn't resist trying this recipe I came across a few weeks ago. It is cheesy and taste like classic mac & cheese.

I used Tinkyada's Brown Rice Pasta Shells. Tinkyada is my favorite brand of GF pasta because it is As Good As Gluten.

I don't have a recipe to share for the Chicken and Pepper Kabobs, but it is easy to prepare. Chop boneless, skinless chicken breasts and sweet peppers into 1-inch pieces. Skewer onto a stick and season with desired spices (Mike used salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika). Grill for 10 or so minutes until chicken is cooked through.

Click here for Easy Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

1 comments:

Carol, Simply Gluten Free said...

I love Mac & Cheese! And so do my g-kids. Thanks so much for sharing :)