Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte

I'm slightly obsessed with my Vanilla Chai Tea Latte recipe. I've selfishly been known to hide all evidence when I make it, so I don't have to share with my husband. Adding pumpkin to the mix is a nice change-up for the fall weather. It's just as delicious as the vanilla variety, just don't tell Mike!

Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte
Inspired by my Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
Ingredients:
·2 black tea bags
·1½ tsp ground cinnamon
·½ tsp ground ginger
·¼ tsp allspice
·¼ tsp ground nutmeg
·1/8 tsp cloves
·1¼ cup water
·1 cup milk
·3 TBS brown sugar
·½ tsp vanilla
·1½ TBS pumpkin puree

Directions:
Place tea bags and spices in a coffee filter, add water and brew. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Stir and until sugar and pumpkin are dissolved and mixture is heated through. Pour milk mixture into tea mixture in coffee pot, stir, and pour into mugs.

Serves: 2

0 comments: