Friday, June 22, 2012

Key West Grilled Chicken Kabobs

Key West Grilled Chicken Kabobs are zesty with a hint of lime.

This is another fantastic recipe I stumbled across on Pinterest. And, this is another meal Mike and I made for my in-laws when the visited a few weeks ago. I served with brown rice and grilled peppers and onions. I was impressed with the zesty, lime flavor of the juicy chicken. Yum!

Key West Grilled Chicken
Slightly adapted from Grocery Budget 101

Ingredients:
·3 TBS GF Soy Sauce Substitute
·2 TBS honey
·1 TBS EVOO
·Juice from 2 limes
·1 tsp minced garlic
·1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
·4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Directions:
In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken. Cut the chicken into large chunks, skewer on bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water, and marinate for at least 1 hour.

Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 10 minutes, until juices run clear.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

those look delicious! a beautiful meal!