Friday, March 11, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I love blogging! I am being "introduced" to so many fantastic bloggers. I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by The Fibromyalgia & Endometriosis Theory. Thank you! What I love about this nomination is that it is from a non-GF blogger. Which means my blog and recipes are versatile for multiple audiences. Yay! 
I graciously accept The Versatile Blogger Award. And, it comes with a few rules:

- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (This rule was hard, so some of the bloggers I nominated are very recent discoveries while others I discovered awhile ago. They are all great bloggers, nonetheless.)
- Contact the bloggers to let them know you've given them an award.

My nominees are.... (if you've received this award in the past, another nomination just proves how seriously awesome and versatile you are!)
  • 18 Hour Kitchen - I like Kelly's healthy and tasty GF recipes (and they're sugar-free)!
  • A Year of Slow Cooking - It's no secret that I love Stephanie's GF crockpot recipes!
  • Book of Yum - Sea started the Adopt a GF Blogger event and I just discovered this amazing event!
  • Eating Bird Food - I recently discovered her blog and cannot wait to start trying her healthy and delicious recipes!
  • Hey, that tastes good! - I like Jill's variety of GF recipes!
  • Gluten Free Easily - I've been following (and admiring) Shirley's blog and great recipes since I first became GF!
  • Gratefully Gluten Free - I've enjoyed making a few of her delicious bread and muffin recipes!
  • Lexie's Kitchen - Not only did Lexie host February's Adopt a GF Blogger event, but she has great GF recipes!
  • Lynn's Kitchen Adventures - I really like the variety and simplicity of Lynn's recipes!
  • Real Sustenance - I love Brittany's Seasonal Sunday event, and, of course, her delicious recipes!
  • Simply Gluten Free - I've also been following and admiring Carol's blog and recipes since the beginning of my GF days!
  • Sophie's Food Files - I like the variety of Sophie's recipes - every one looks tasty!
  • Sticky Feet: Part Deux - Jamie is the only blogger I personally know and am honored to call a friend! She's the only non-food blogger in my nomination list, but she has an amazing versatility of posts (including recipes).
  • The Baking Beauties - I really like the variety and simplicity of Jeanine's recipes!
  • The G-Spot Revolution - I recently discovered Caroline's blog and I love her current Rachael Ray challenge! I also LOVE Rachael Ray and enjoy turning Rachael's recipes into GF versions.

8 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

Thank you for including me! Welcome to the blogosphere!
happy friday---
steph

Blue Lou said...

I am at the beginning of my gluten free journey. I dont blog about it because I dont know too terribly much yet but I do make your GF recipes for those in family/friends who are not and they cannot tell the difference so I think youre very versatile! Youre very welcome!!!

As Good As Gluten said...

@Blue Lou - I'm glad I now know you're on a GF journey. I'm about 6 months into my journey and the blogging community has really helped! I'm glad you are enjoying my recipes.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your well deserved award!!! Waw!!

Thnaks for thinking of me! Much appreciated too!

I will post this in my next post!!

I am very flattered now!! :)

Brittany @ Real Sustenance said...

Ohh Thanks Lauren!
Super sweet of you to think of me.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxox
-Brittany-

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Hey Lauren--Thanks so much for this award and your sweet words! You have me in such great company and I'm so honored. :-)

Hugs,
Shirley

Brittany said...

Thank you so much for including me in this award Lauren. I really appreciate it. :)

Caroline Shannon-Karasik said...

Thank you so much for including me on this list, Lauren! I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful community. I will definitely be passing along the award! :)