Sunday, May 11, 2014

Gluten Free Baked Lemon Glaze Doughnuts

                     

Ever since trying Jeanine's recipe for Gluten Free Baked Chocolate Doughnuts a month ago, I’ve been anxiously waiting to try another doughnut flavor. I’m afraid overjoyed that baking gluten free doughnuts is so easy that it’s become an every few weekends breakfast tradition in our house.
I'm a chocoholic, so while I prefer the chocolate doughnuts over the lemon doughnuts - the lemon doughnuts did not disappoint. They're sweet, tart, and the light lemon flavor was perfect for the spring-like Saturday morning we made them on last weekend.
What's your favorite donut flavor? I’m thinking Coconut or Maple Bacon are going to be the next doughnut flavors for me to try.

1 comments:

Jeanine - The Baking Beauties said...

Aren't they easy to make?? ALMOST too easy! Almost. ;) Thanks for sharing!