Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cheesy Pepper Jack Potato Chowder

                        

Cheesy Pepper Jack Potato Chowder is a spicy twist on traditional potato soup. Spring is almost here (Hallelujah!), but this thick and creamy chowder will be a great dinner on any cold winter nights we have left.

There are three things I love about this dish. First, it's made with southern style hashbrowns so no potato peeling or chopping involved. Two, it's a chowder recipe not a soup recipe, so no blending required. Easy, easy! Third, it's made with spicy pepper jack cheese. How have I not had potato soup with pepper jack cheese before? It's amazing, and I don't think I can go back to traditional cheddar in my cheesy potato soup recipes ever again.


What's your favorite potato soup recipe?

 
Click here for recipe from Iowa Girl Eats

0 comments: