Sunday, August 12, 2012

Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies


I have a major sweet tooth and was disappointed with this recipe because these healthy cookies taste like a healthy cookie.

I came across this recipe for Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies on Pinterest. I had high expectations for the recipe, since I love anything that combines peanut butter, chocolate, and banana. I took a bite and they tasted like healthy cookies. They should, at 50 calories a piece, but then I realized that I forgot the vanilla extract. Oops! To remedy the cookies, I whipped up a batch of Homemade Vanilla Pudding and I stirred in crushed up cookies. It helped improved the flavor, but I don't think these cookies are for me. If you don't have much of sweet tooth, you may enjoy these cookies.

Click here for recipe from Six Sisters Stuff

0 comments: