Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Mac & Cheese


After making Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Mac & Cheese, I am officially hooked on quinoa! While the picture may not look too appetizing, this dish is spicy, creamy, and packed full of protein.

When I was rinsing the quinoa to make this for dinner a few weeks ago, Mike asked me "What are you doing? Quinoa?! I thought we were having something good."

I responded, "We are. IGE's husband likes it. You will too." Mike walked way, shaking his head in disappointment.

Fast-forward 40 minutes or so later at the dinner table. Mike had his mouth full of Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Mac & Cheese and gave me a thumbs up as he said "It's really good." I completely agree. If you remember my quinoa mac & cheese flop from earlier this year, this recipe tastes nothing like dirt! Mike even got seconds (and I may have too).

Click here for recipe from Iowa Girl Eats

0 comments: