Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Asian Edamame Fried Rice

I devoured this Asian Edamame Fried Rice. It's healthier than take out, quick to prepare, very filling, and tastes delicious!

This is my first attempt making homemade fried rice at home, and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I did make few changes to the recipe...
     ·I don't have a wok, so I used a non-stick skillet which worked perfectly.
     ·I cut the recipe in half and used one whole egg instead of a combination of egg and egg whites.
     ·I used my GF Soy Sauce Substitute in place of the soy sauce.
     ·I used extra virgin olive oil in place of the Smart Balance oil.
     ·I cooked shelled edamame instead of using ready-to-eat edamame.

What are your favorite fried rice recipes?

Click here for the Asian Edamame Fried Rice recipe from Skinny Taste

0 comments: