Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Udi's Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies


Udi's sent me their Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies this summer, but my husband and I anxiously waited until fall to try them as Maple Pecan seemed more of a fall flavor than a summer flavor. I smelled maple as soon as I opened the bag; definitely a fall/winter cookie to someone like me who defines seasons more on flavors than the weather.

With a strong maple and pecan flavor, these cookies are the perfect fall cookie. They are soft and moist, and just a tad bit crumbly. I wasn't sure how maple would pair with chocolate, but we found that maple and pecan flavors pair quite well with chocolate chips.

 
Disclaimer: Udi’s provided the product for me to review. However, my review and opinions written above are my own.

0 comments: