Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Magic Pumpkin Cookie Bars

 

Happy early Thanksgiving! If you need a quick, gluten free dessert for the holidays – Magic Pumpkin Cookie Bars are it. I made these two weeks ago for an early Thanksgiving celebration and they were a hit. Magic Pumpkin Cookie Bars are super simple to make. They only require 8 ingredients (most of which I always have in my pantry) and use oats instead of the traditional graham cracker crust to make them gluten free.

Don’t be alarmed by the bright orange color – they’re not supposed to be that way. I accidentally used 1 entire can of pumpkin instead of 1 cup. J The pumpkin flavor was strong in my batch, but they still tasted great – sweet, coconut-y, and chocolate-y!


Click here for recipe from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

0 comments: