Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce

Yummy! Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce are juicy, healthy, filling, and uber flavorful.

I served the burgers on top of mini Cornbread Hamburger Buns. This may sound like an odd pairing, but the gluten free buns had just the right amount of sweetness to balance out all of the flavors. I ended up doubling the peanut sauce recipe because I love it and really wanted to slather my burgers with the tasty and savory sauce! I highly recommend it.

I did make few changes to the recipe...
     ·I made smaller patties to make sliders.
     ·I used my GF Soy Sauce Substitute in place of the soy sauce.
     ·I topped with good ole lettuce instead of baby spinach.
     ·I don't have sesame oil, so I used extra virgin olive oil instead.

Click here for Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce recipe from Iowa Girl Eats

1 comments:

Carole said...

Hi there, this is a really nice post about Asian food. It would be great if you linked to it in my Food on Friday series. Food on Friday – Asian Food