Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nutella Dipped Strawberries


Since my recent discovery of Nutella, I've been obsessed with eating Nutella every way possible. Nutella Dipped Strawberries are my new favorite "healthier" way to enjoy Nutella. Not only are they easier than making chocolate dipped strawberries, but they taste better too. What couldn't taste better smothered in Nutella?! :)

Nutella Dipped Strawberries are more of a process to share instead of a recipe. I wash and dry the strawberries, then take a spoonful of Nutella and spread it along the bottom of each berry. I enjoy immediately, but if you had an ounce of willpower I'm sure they would refrigerate well for a day or so.

1 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Nutella is a dangerous, dangerous thing to bring into the house. Have you ever tried it with peanut butter? Absolutely amazing.