Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bang Bang Shrimp

Bang Bang Shrimp is super flavorful and slightly spicy. The crispy texture and creamy sauce masks the shrimpy taste, making this a dish I enjoyed.

After Mike made his Cornmeal Fried Shrimp last week, I searched Pinterest for more shrimp recipes. I wanted to try another recipe to see if I really do like shrimp, or if it was just a fluke. Mike made Bang Bang Shrimp for dinner last week and I liked it! I'm shocked. Two shrimp recipes in one week?! And, I (the self-proclaimed shrimp hater) liked them both?! Even more shocking.

Mike made a few changes to the recipe linked below. To make it gluten free, he substituted gluten free all-purpose flour and gluten free breadcrumbs. Instead of deep-frying the shrimp, he pan fried them in skillet with a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.

Click here for the Bang Bang Shrimp recipe

0 comments: