Thursday, July 21, 2011

Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies

Wow; I could eat the whole tray of these Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies! I never knew peanut butter and chocolate cookies could get better; but they absolutely do when you add a warm, gooey marshmallow to the mix!

I had leftover cookie dough in the freezer from when I made Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies and I'm so glad I thought to make Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies with it!  These cookies are best served warm straight out of the oven, but they are also good at room temperature.

Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies
Ingredients:
·1 recipe Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
·6-10 regular-sized marshmallows

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350˚. Line a cookie sheet with a non-stick baking mat. Prepare Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough according to recipe. Form the cookie dough around each marshmallow, shaping into a ball. Any size will work; however, the marshmallows will expand when baking. Therefore, the more cookie dough that surrounds the marshmallow, the less the marshmallow will expand outside of the cookie dough when baking.

Bake for 12-15 minutes.


I've also shared this recipe on: This Week's Craving

0 comments: