Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cashew Chicken Mango Salad


Cashew Chicken Mango Salad combines sweet mangos, perfectly seasoned grilled chicken, creamy avocado, crunchy cashews, and sweet-tangy homemade vinaigrette on top of a bed of lettuce. I absolutely devoured this salad! It was delicious with fresh flavors and a combination of creamy and crunchy textures.

I made this delicious salad back in May when I was on a salad kick. Yes, that’s how behind I am on recipes. You’ll notice a theme in all of the recipes I post in July – they were almost all made in May. At least I had some recipes to post for you in June and isn’t the saying better late than never?!  Anyways, this delicious salad uses the same Honey Lime Vinaigrette from my uber flavorful Mango Avocado Spring Salad. Sweet, tangy, amazing!
 

What’s your favorite summertime salad?


Click here for recipe from Iowa Girl Eats

0 comments: